Please choose a member of our qualified staff :
Paul D. Hermann
Practice Areas :
Admitted : 1972 in Georgia
- Automobile Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Injury or Death
- Medical Device Product Liability
- Prescription Drug Liability
- Personal Injury
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Professional Negligence & Breach Of Trust
- Collaborative Family Law
Law School : Harvard Law School, J.D., 1972.
College : University of California, B.A. Econ., with distinction, 1969
- Atlanta and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Georgia (Chairman, General Practice and Trial Section, 1984-1985)
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Collaborative Law Institute of Georgia
- Walbert & Hermann, 1984-1994, Partner
- Pope & Hermann, 1979-1984, Partner
- Neely & Player, 1978-1979, Partner
- Neely, Freeman and Hawkins, 1974-1977, Associate Partner
Languages : German
Born : Berkeley, California, October 23, 1947.
Paul Hermann has over 36 years of experience as a practicing attorney.
Krystyna J. Jones
Paul D. Hermann P.C. Office Administrator
- Clayton College & State University in Morrow, GA
- Graduated with A.A.S in Office Administration in 2003
Born: McDonough, GA
- Administrative assistant for John Wieland Homes
Kenneth (Ken) W. Robinson
Paul D. Hermann P.C. Senior Litigation Paralegal
- Ken assists senior & associate attorneys with all aspects of litigation up
to and including trials.
- BS/BA Degree (Finance/Economic) (1991): Univ of Louisville
- Paralegal Certification/Degree (1988): Scranton Schools of Paralegal
- Ken joined Paul D. Hermann, PC in August, 2007. Ken has over 20 years of legal experience as a Sr. Litigation Paralegal with special emphasis in
Personal Injury (MVA, Slip & Fall & Premise Liability), Medical Malpractice,
Product Liability, and Workers' Compensation.
In-house medical legal nurse
- Donna Lennon has served our firm as an in-house medical legal nurse consultant for over 15 years. She has assisted and supervised the handling and prosecution of thousands of claims and lawsuits involving drug products, hospitals, nursing homes, pharmaceutical and professional negligence. She has been a registered nurse based at a local hospital for several years.
Our dedicated firm, located in downtown Atlanta is specialized in handling a large range of legal needs, including automobile accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home injury or death, medical device product liability, prescription drug liability, personal injury, mediation, arbitration, and professional negligence & breach of trust. We are proud to have served the state of Georgia for over 25 years.
Home | Attorney Profiles | Practice Areas | Medical Malpractice | Auto Accidents | Mediation | FAQ | Our Clients Say | Resource Links | Candler Building | Contact Us
© 2008 by Paul D. Hermann P.C.. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Davis Hermann
Paul D. Hermann P.C. proudly serves: Buckhead, Duluth, Conyers, Marietta, Roswell, College Park, McDonough, East Point, Tucker, Decatur, Virginia Highlands, Midtown, Downtown, Rome, Athens, Augusta, Albany, Macon, Locust Grove, Savannah, Stone Mountain, Lithonia, Lithia Springs, Peachtree City, Fayetteville, Griffin, Ellijay, Valdosta, Midtown, Downtown, Gainesville, Dalton, Tifton, La Grange, Brunswick, Waycross, Hinesville, and Blue Ridge